Villa Moncalme welcomes you and looks forward to welcoming you soon... Call us on +41 32 863 24 07 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a quiet and relaxing stay, the Villa Moncalme is located on the heights of the village of Travers, (altitude 750 meters / 1200 inhabitants), in a very quiet residential area (no transit road) and in an idyllic green setting with large garden, pond, clearing, view of the area and the mountains.
Behind the house, pastures, walks in summer, cross-country skiing in winter, then the forest.
20 kilometers from Neuchâtel, 70 kilometers from Lausanne and Berne, in the immediate vicinity of the tourist sites of the Gorges de l'Areuse and the Cirque Creux-du-Van.
Large garden located west of the villa, sun setting with pond, shaded squares, children's games, etc. as well as terrace located to the east of the house. From the terrace and the garden, clear view of the valley, the village and the mountains. Tranquility assured.
During the summer season:
- tables, chairs, deck chairs, etc ... are available to our guests both on the terrace and in the garden.
- you will also appreciate the many fruit trees and shrubs of our garden as well as aromatic plants, mint, lemon balm, absinthe, lavender, etc ... and maybe taste our plums, apples, apricots, raspberries, blackcurrants, blackberries, blueberries , etc ...
Children are also welcome at Villa Moncalme. They will find outdoor and indoor games for all ages, a mini "Legoland", a small kingdom of "Playmobil", "Barbies" and
"Fischer Price", books in abundance, a natural environment and safe (residential area, so very low road traffic), a large garden, a pond with fish or bikes for rent their size. Anything can be used provided you put everything back in place after use.
Farm animals, public garden with games, sports fields, tennis, forests, swimming pools, nature reserve nearby. In winter, we are happy to provide sleds and bobs.
Accommodation with or without breakfast, Villa Moncalme offers various types of accommodation:
- large holiday apartments for 1-7 people.
- furnished studios for 1-3 people.
- Bed and Breakfast with or without private bathroom at great prices.
It is possible to combine different forms of accommodation to accommodate large families or small groups. Depending on the variant chosen, a rich breakfast is served every morning in our veranda during the summer season. The owners, Edmée and Jean-Paul, live on the spot.
They welcome you by giving you all the necessary information for your stay, explanations, flyers, maps, etc ... They are then at your disposal to help you, inform you and take care of your well-being.
Accommodation in furnished apartment:
- living room (20 m2) with a single bed (190 x 90 cm),
- bedroom (22 m2) with two twin beds (2 x 195 x 90 cm) and a child's bed (1-3 years old).
- children's room / living room (23 m2) with a double bed for two children, (2 x 190 x 90 cm) and a wardrobe bed for one or two people (190 x 140 cm).
- large kitchen arranged.
- bathroom with tub / shower, toilet, blaze, dryer radiator, hair dryer.
- large sheltered and illuminated balcony (20 m2).
B & B accommodation, most rooms with:
- independent entrance - private bathroom - radio alarm clock.
- cable television, more than 30 Swiss and European programs.
No smoking rooms, in principle no pets, access for disabled.
Furnished studio accommodation ** Including:
- Living room (20 m2) with two twin beds, sofa bed, armchair, wardrobe, etc ...
- Cable television with about thirty channels, including most French programs.
- Telephone with direct line, radio, CD, etc ...
- Kitchen area arranged and equipped with all the necessary crockery and accessories for 3-4 people. Fridge-freezer, electric cooker, microwave oven, coffee machine, etc ...
Table and chairs for meals.
- Bathroom with tub / shower, toilet, sink, hair dryer.