- Jura - Capital: Delémont - Population: 71738 - Surface (km²): 839 - Official language: French - At an altitude of 1000 m, at the crossroads, between the natural baths of the Lacs region and the Nordic and Alpine ski areas des Rousses and Monts Jura, it is the ideal starting point to discover a unique country, multi-faceted, and practice over the seasons varied recreational calm and sports in a preserved natural area.
The Hotel du Soleil welcomes you and looks forward to welcoming you soon... Call us on +41 32 953 11 11 or send us an email to email@example.com.
Welcome to the Hotel du Soleil
In the heart of Franches-Montagnes, a region favored by the beauty of its sites, the Hôtel du Soleil, in Noirmont, awaits you.
The welcoming building of the eighteenth century, renovated with taste, offers pleasant surprises.
3 rooms for weddings, seminars, business meals or family celebrations.
· Unique vaulted room in Jura, 100 seats
· Franc-Montagnard dining room with fireplace, 40 seats
· Salon Napoléon, 24 places
We will bring our experience to the success of your event.
· Lift - Private Park
· Nearby: swimming pool, tennis, golf, horse riding, skating rink, ski lifts, cross-country skiing
The Hotel du Soleil and its outbuildings invite you to visit its important exhibition-sale of antiques (600m2) Brocante - Flea Market.
Whether double or single, our magnificent rooms are equipped with all the comforts you are looking for: WC, shower, TV, hairdryer. We have 16 rooms and 40 beds. The Hotel du Soleil is equipped with a lift.