- Valais - Capital: Sion - Population: 327011 - Surface (km²): 5224 - Official languages: French, German - A paradise of winter, somewhere between heaven and earth. The most majestic 4000 of the Alps are gathered here to form a grandiose setting dedicated to winter sports and relaxation.
Call us on +41 24 479 11 30 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can not wait to see you again. Your Hotel National team
Since 1896, the Hotel National Resort & Spa is a boutique hotel in the heart of the typical village of Champéry, in the Swiss Alps. Old outbuilding of the "Grand Hotel Pension des Dents du Midi", opened in 1857, which made the fame of Champéry, it reminds us, with its architecture, this "belle époque". With its sense of hospitality and hospitality, the Hotel National Resort continues the hotel tradition of Chablais Valais.
Nestled in its natural setting at the foot of the majestic Dents du Midi and Dents Blanches and in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, the largest international ski area in the world (14 stations connected between France and Switzerland), the Hotel National Resort & Spa is the dreamed starting point for exploring the surrounding mountains. The cable car transports you in a few minutes from the center of the resort to the ski areas. In summer, it is also the realm of mountain biking and hiking in the surrounding national parks.
Completely renovated in 2015 in a contemporary Alpine style, Hotel National Resort & Spa is a historic establishment combining authenticity and unparalleled sophistication. The interior architecture of the hotel combines, in very current codes, the raw forms and the mineral materials of mountain. The only hotel in Champéry to have its own spa and an outdoor pool heated to 29 ° C even in winter, it promises a wonderful parenthesis well-being, after a beautiful day in the mountains.
Our 9 rooms and 7 suites have been renovated with elegance and attention to detail, in the same line as the rest of the hotel. Noble materials, shapes and colors give each one an intimate atmosphere and a unique charm. Real living spaces where refinement and style combine with space, our suites offer comfort and serenity. Admiring the spectacle of the sunset on the Dents du Midi from your balcony or terrace will be a unique and unforgettable moment during your stay in Champéry.
The Hotel National Resort will also charm you, by its art of living and receiving and its exceptional location, close to:
- Portes du Soleil ski lifts (over 500km of ski slopes and 1000km of marked trails for mountain bikers and hikers)
- Le Palladium sports center (with swimming pools, ice rink, curling, climbing ...)
- many walks of various difficulties in the surrounding national parks
- train station and small shops, bars, restaurants, ...